As a reminder, a brief summary of the quantitative exploration results:
- Earthquake are consistent and severe, but not extraordinary in terms of losses or damages.
- Immediate communication and coordinations works fairly well under Protezione Civile lead.
- …but there is no current bottom-up communication standard.
- Info are fragmented and hand acquired
- Great progress have been made in reconstruction open datasets and accountability in some cases…
- …but Italy is one of the few “first world country” with no coordination for funds
- As a result, Church-owned heritage gets fixed extra fast…
- …while private struggles to receive funding (requires projects proposal and approval from the public)